In order to use the Batch component in the system you first need it activated in your configuration. If it is not active, please contact us and one of our representatives will add it to your configuration.
Adding new articles
- Begin by navigating to the Batch component.
- Choose the page for Article
- Go to Detail
- Add a new record/article
- Add your article information
Adding new batches
- Begin by navigating to the Batch component
- Go to Batch detail
- Add a new record/batch
- Add your article, open date, batch ID and valid through date
Once your batch has expired, set a closed date.
Using open batches in treatments
- Navigate to the page where you wish to enter material used (for example OPU, Embryo or ET)
- Edit the value list and add your articles (NAME MUST BE IDENTICAL TO THE NAME IN BATCH COMPONENT)
- Select your article in your treatment and the system will automatically connect the treatment to the batch with is currently open for the article
- In the batch component, you can follow up what batches have been used in what treatments.